Have you been involved in an accident?
Are you the type of person who experiences headaches and neck aches regularly?
Do you actively engage in sports?
Is your education or job interfering with receiving enough daily activity?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then chiropractic care may be just what you need. Chiropractic care helps with a wide variety of health, muscular-skeletal, and nervous system issues. Most people can reap the benefits of chiropractic care, regardless of ones level of health. Life has a way of impacting all of our bodies in one way or another. However, most of these impacts are unknown to the average person. Chiropractic services are able to readjust and reduce damage that affects our bodies. Chiropractic care is an ideal treatment for most people, but it is particularly beneficial to:
- Office workers and students – Maintaining a single position (such as sitting) stops us from engaging in enough movement on a day-to-day basis. Over time, many office workers and students develop headaches, wrist pains, and neck aches.
- Athletes – The spine is essential for engaging in sports and activities. Chiropractic care may help prevent, reduce, and treat injuries.
- Elderly – Chiropractic may help enahnce mobility and decrease pain for this population.
- Children – Playing and involvement in sports contributes to spinal misalignments which may be treated with chiropractic treatment.
Chiropractic Care Treatments
Along with chiropractic care, Pinnacle Chiropractic specializes in many other beneficial treatments. These treatments were created to enhance overall well-being and functionality in a short period of time.
- Traction – This technique is a great addition to spinal decompression. It may help reduce neck and back aches, migraines, and headaches. Patients may also be able to restore correct posture and spinal alignment.
- Adjustments – This is one of chiropractic’s most popular and effective treatments. It may help to regain correct alignment, alleviate nerve issues, improves symptom of whiplash, and improve posture.
- Targeted exercises – Proper exercise is necessary in order to help your body heal on its own. Our chiropractor can help create a selection of appropriate exercises that is best suited for you. Targeted exercises may help improve posture, spinal protection, body function, and muscle strength.
- Trigger Point Massage and Myofascial Release Technique – Both of these are types of muscle therapy that go hand in hand with other chiropractic treatments. They may assist in lessening pain and increasing relaxation and circulation. Muscle therapies such as these may improve blood flow, range of motion, and muscle activity, while lessening muscle knots, muscle spasms, and pain.
What are you waiting for? Your body deserves to experience our chiropractic care in order to feel and look its best. Restore and maintain balance in the body to give yourself a boost in life. Contact Pinnacle Chiropractic and Spinal Rehab Center at (303) 683-5060 for more information on our services or to book an appointment today.