We witness patients with problems related to pain on a regular basis. These chronic pain issues can include arm, leg, neck and back issues, to name a few. Pains such as these are typically a sign of underlying spinal disc concerns that should be addressed immediately. Spinal decompression helps treat individuals without requiring invasive or surgical treatment by using therapy instead.
Surgery and prescription medication can cost a lot of money. We recommend patient’s to try our spinal decompression services, when appropraite, to save money and potentially avoid more aggressive treatments. In fact, spinal decompression is a very affordable treatment for spinal problems when compared to more invasive treatment approaches. This FDA-approved treatment is used throughout the world to treat various spinal conditions.
Spinal Decompression Benefits
Many people who are suffering from back pain can benefit from treatments that alleviate pressure on spinal discs. Spinal decompression treatment has a number of benefits, such as:
- Symptom reduction – Symptoms of spinal compression issues including numbness, weakness and pain may be significantly reduced through spinal decompression. The main reason that spinal decompression may be an effective method of pain relief is that it gets rid of pressure on the nerve root.
- Better mobility – Victims of back and neck pain have a difficult time exercising and walking without increasing pain. While spinal decompression treatment does recommend adequate rest and rehabilitation, it also may promote mobility in the long run. After spinal decompression, many patients may experience painless and limitless mobility.
- Reduced dependency – Sufferers of spinal disorders often require help from others. Weakened muscles can make it difficult to walk, attend work and engage in all kinds of activities. Severe spinal disorders cause immobility and intense pain that hinder the victim’s ability to engage in daily life. Spinal decompression may reduce pain and restore mobility, which permits individuals to enjoy daily life again.
- Reduced pain – Spinal disorders can be extremely painful. Spinal decompression may be able to alleviate and reduce associated pains and symptoms. It also may eliminate the need for surgery, which has its own painful side effects.
- Promotes stretching – Most spinal disorder victims are unable to stretch without assistance. Spinal decompression may aid in spinal stretching and increases movement and flexibility.
Many people who suffer from spinal issues could benefit from spinal decompression treatment. Spinal decompression therapy may allow a patient to avoid drugs or surgery. Research has found that many spinal decompression patients notice a reduction in pain following the treatment. The most successful clinical cases show that pain can be eliminated completely by undergoing spinal compression. Many conditions may benefit from spinal decompression treatments, including back pain, neck pain, arm pain, leg pain, nerve issues, spinal nerve root issues (damaged or diseased), disc issues (degenerative, herniated or bulging) and arthritis.
Consider trying Pinnacle Chiropractic’s spinal decompression service before other types of treatment. We have seen the remarkable effects and benefits that our patients experience and we want the same results for you. Contact Pinnacle Chiropractic and Spinal Rehab Center at (303) 683-5060 for more information on our services or to book an appointment today.